– 22 years of experience in building construction
– Achievements in general contracting and construction design (7 years)
– Project management (12 years)
– Delegated project management (3 years)
– Realization of industrial buildings (Airbus, Pierre Fabre …)
– Construction of research and analysis laboratories (Hospices Civils de Lyon, Pierre Fabre)
– Realization of shopping centers (classic and high-end)
– Realization of public facilities (conservatory of Chambéry,…)
– Experience in renovations on occupied sites
– Graduated from Ecole Centrale de Paris in 1997 – general engineer with specialization in building.
– More than 23 years of experience in Banking and 12 years in finance, accounting, control and business administration
– Back Office Manager and Risk Analyst in Banco di Roma Spa (1982-1986)
– Project Manager in charge of Implementation in Rural IT Services 1987-1990
– Organization Manager in Caja Rural Alicante – Ruralcaja (Banking) 1991-2005
– Private Consultant for SME & Startups (Grupo Pol Yanguas S.L. – Lunel Cosmetics S.L. – Sistemas Informaticos del Mediterraneo S.L. – BioAlgae S.L.
– Master Degree in Economics from the Complutense University of Madrid (1981)
– 35 years of experience in the study of microalgae
– 15 years of industrial experience in microalgae production
– Co-founder and scientific director of Planctonid, France & BioAlgae, Spain
– Co-founder and scientific director of Partisano Biotech, Algeria
– Co-founder and scientific director of Bio Fuel System, Portugal
– Former Associate Professor University of Alicante
– Former Biologist Researcher Institute of Ecology Litoral
– Ex-Biologist Consellería de Agricultura y Pesca of Spain
– Doctorate in Biology – University of Valencia, Spain
– 33 years of experience in project management
– 17 years of experience in the field of waste management
– The last 12 years in consultancy to improve the general management of several companies.
– Expertise in the construction of large-scale waste valorization sites
– Expertise in solid waste management, from waste-to-energy to anaerobic digestion projects
– Vast experience of the work with public markets and national/european institutions
– Skilled team manager that managed up to 150 collaborators
– Background in Control & Regulation and Industrial Automation Control (Ecole Nationale de Chimie Physique de Paris, respectively 1980 and 1982).